Call for Papers
The organizing committee welcomes abstracts addressing research and pedagogical issues at the tertiary educational level. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- English for Academic Purposes
- English as Medium of Instruction (EMI) in higher education
- Challenges in ELT today
- Second Language Acquisition
- Language testing and assessment
- Multi-literacies in education
- EFL for career development
- Education discourse
- Corpora in language learning and teaching
- Teacher development
- Material design and development
All individual presentations will be 25 minutes in length, including 5 minutes’ question time. The abstract should have a maximum of 250 words (excluding references).
Each participant can submit only one abstract as the lead author and one abstract as a co-author.
Please submit your abstract at:
|Deadline for abstract submissions:||15 August 2016|
|Notice of acceptance:||15 September 2016|
|Deadline for online payment registration (presenters):||15 October 2016|
|Programme announcement:||1 November 2016|
|Deadline for full paper submission:||31 January 2017|
Full papers submitted by 31 January 2017 will be peer-reviewed for consideration for the Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Teaching English at Tertiary Level, or the possible publishing in a special issue with The Asia Journal of Applied Linguistics and The Journal of ASIA TEFL.