SEN banner


  1. Contact Miss Jada Mark / Ms Sue Wong of Centre STARS by sending email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. / calling 2766 6800 for making an appointment for a meeting.
  2. Bring along relevant supporting documents to the meeting. Examples of supporting documents required:
  • Disability/ special educational needs proof, preferably with details, issued by recognised professional.
  • Document shown special examination arrangement received in public examinations, e.g. those of HKDSE issued by Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA).
  • Supporting document issued by your home university if you are an inbound exchange student.