SEN banner

Full-time students who are wheelchair users or have other physical disabilities and are studying in UGC-funded undergraduates or postgraduate programmes can apply for an accommodating room in the Student Halls. Medical certification is required.


Further enquiries
3159 0000 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.