Protecting students' health is always one of the top priorities. While the Service-Learning and Leadership Office remains as the liaising party with UHS on travel medicine, an online platform is launched to capture students' medical and health-related information with ease.
Departments can also make use of this platform to collect and record students' information that is necessary for subject/project administration, health assessment and reporting. Such information includes but not limited to their passport information and information on emergency contacts. Students' failure to provide such data may affect their participation in the corresponding subject/project. All data is treated in strict confidence.
This online platform allows students to:
- submit their undertaking and declaration forms with passport and emergency contact information,
- complete the travel medicine briefing,
- submit their vaccination records,
- indicate the vaccination that they want,
- sign up the health consultation, and
- submit the vaccination and VISA receipts for reimbursement.
All the subject leaders will be granted access right to review the submission progress and download the passport copy for further processing. If you need to grant the access right to your colleagues, for example, TAs, project assistants, or admin staff, please contact us.
Enquiries: Mr Sean Leung (Service-Learning and Leadership Office)