Call for applications
Secondary schools are cordially invited to participate our capacity building scheme as either Key School, or as Associated School.
1. Key School
- Commit to integrating SL into their school curriculum in 5 years.
- Nominate at least 5 teachers for the “SL educator certification course” and support these teachers to implement SL programmes in school.
- Key schools will enjoy the opportunity to collaborate with PolyU’s local and offshore SL projects covering STEM, language, adolescent development and service leadership, etc.
2. Associated School
- Encourage teachers to attend the SL professional development programmes.
- Nominate at least 1 teacher for the "SL educator cetification course" and support the teacher to develop an SL programme in school.
Please apply here on or before August 31, 2022.
We look forward to having you in this meaningful capacity building scheme.