- Taught Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Science (MSc) in Global Hospitality Business
- Programme Structure
Master of Science in Global Hospitality Business
Students are required to enrol in the following subjects, for a total of 36 credits:
Compulsory (Core) Subjects Taken at EHL (1st Semester, 4 Subjects, 3 Credits Each)*
Hospitality Business Strategies in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Hospitality Real Estate Finance and Investments
Advanced Corporate Finance and Concepts of International Finance
Business Research Methods and Project Management Tools
Compulsory (Core) Subjects Taken at SHTM, PolyU (2nd Semester, 5 Subjects, 3 Credits Each - Except Business Consulting Project [Academic Business Project])
HTM562 - Marketing Management in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
HTM563 - Revenue Management in Hospitality Industry
HTM564 - Quality Service Management for the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
HTM565 - Hospitality Business Strategies in Asia - China Hotel and Tourism Business Studies
HTM566 - Business Consulting Project (Academic Business Project) - 6 credits
Compulsory (Core) Subjects Taken at UH (3rd Semester, 4 Subjects, 3 Credits Each)*
Hospitality Business Strategies in the Americas and the Caribbean
Innovative Hospitality Technologies
Organisational Behaviour and Hospitality Leadership Strategies
Elective (To be determined)
* Students are expected to apply for transferring any 9 out of 12 credits taken at EHL and UH respectively to PolyU. As such, 18 out of 36 credits will be transferred from the said institutions to PolyU.
- One to two of the subjects offered at the SHTM, PolyU may be taught in the summer term.
- The Business Consulting Project (Academic Business Project) carries six credits. A multi-cultural team of three to four students will work together for the project, which is considered to be a subject taken at PolyU.
Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.
You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here