Raymond gained his industrial experience from Shangri-la Group. While he was with the group, he had been service manager in catering, Chinese, and international cuisine. Then, he moved up to direct Bagan Golf Resort in Myanmar.
He has participated new hotel opening and operating in F&B areas including Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei; Traders Hotel, Myanmar, and Rosedale on the Park, Hong Kong. His recent hospitality industry experience was an opening team in Hong Kong International Theme Parks Limited and Wynn Resorts Macau.
His expertise in teaching includes Food Service Operations, Food and Beverage Management, Convention Management and Service, Front Office Operations, and Housekeeping Operations.
Apart from teaching, he has setup laboratories for practical F&B production and service skills training, and front office skills training in other institutions.
Education and Academic Qualifications
- MSc (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- BS (University of Denver)
- HD (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- CHE (American Hotel & Lodging Association)
- WSET Level 3 Certificate in Wine & Spirits (2016), Wine & Spirit Education Trust
- Food Safety Certificate (2014), ServSafe International
- International Award in Professional Bartending – Cocktails (2014), City & Guilds
- WSET Level 1 & 2 Certificate in Wine & Spirits (2012), Wine & Spirit Education Trust
- International Award in Barista Skills (2012), City & Guilds
- Global Certificate in Meetings & Business Events II (2010), Meeting Professionals International
Academic and Professional Experience
- Food and Beverage Management