banner returning to hk crop

Travel Documents, Student Visa & No Objection Letter (for non-local student employment)  

When scheduling your journey to Hong Kong, please make sure that you have already received your Student Visa, and valid travel documents (e.g. passport or the Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao (往來港澳通行證)).


Important points to note when traveling to HK