RIAM is now calling for the second round of interdisciplinary research proposals in the following areas:
- Advanced Processing and Materials Technologies
- Carbon Neutral Manufacturing
- Digital Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Systems and Instrumentation
- Manufacturing Operations and Logistics
- Other topics relating to advanced manufacturing
Funding amount: 0.5 million
Duration of project: 2 years
Proposal format: similar to the RGC proposals but much shorter
Deadline of submission for this round:
15-02-2023 (extended submission deadline: 28 February 2023)
We do expect that the results of the project will lead to publications, CRF, Theme Based, ITF and other bigger funding.
Colleagues who are interested in submitting the proposals may send to Ms. Cheryl Li, assistant officer of RIAM at firstname.lastname@example.org.