*** Note: This electronic application form is best viewed with 1680*1050 resolutions, using Chrome. ***
Important Points to Applicants
- The form is used for applicants of Record of IC Training to submit payment receipt and supplmentary documents only.
- Please submit your payment receipt and/or other supplementary documents with your application number. The application number could be found at the Submission Confirmation Email sent to your registered email account earlier. Please approach IC General Office if you have queries on it.
- IC will only proceed with your application when ALL necessary documents are submitted.
- IC will withdraw your application if you are ineligible for the application and/or your personal particulars stated were inconsistent.
- List of required documents:
- Transcript of Studies / Print-screen of subject results with Student Name and Student ID (in pdf format, file size under 10240 KB each)
- Payment receipt of the application fee (HKD$50), for payment through PolyU Finance Office "On-line Card Payment System".
- Email notification will be sent to you once the Record of IC Training is ready for collection.
For any enquiries, please feel free to contact our General Office at Room W309, at tel: 2766-7585 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
IC Student Enquiry Counter (Room W309) Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 9.00 am - 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm - 5.30 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: closed