General Entrance Requirements
For entry with HKDSE Qualification
4 core subjects and 1 elective subject with:
Level 3: English Language and Chinese Language
Level 2: Mathematics, Liberal Studies and one elective subject
Preferred elective subject(s): Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Combined Science or Information & Communication Technology, extended modules of Mathematics (M1 or M2)
Alternative Entry Route
- Diploma (with Credit or passes at Merit Level in at least three Level III subjects) in Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Higher Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines;
- Associate Degree in Engineering;
- HKALE, GCEAL/GCEASL,IB;
- Qualifications equivalent to (a)-(f)
Holders of a Higher Diploma, Associate Degree, HKALE, GCEAL, IB in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline may be given credit transfer.
Admission Score Calculation
The“best”5 HKDSE subjects (after subject weightings have been applied) will be taken into account.