- How to access NSF drive(Q: drive) on MacOS? (For staff)
Network - File Sharing
You need to connect VPN in order to establish a security network connection.
The VPN software and user guide could be found in the service webpage.
After connected to staff VPN, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Open Finder on top of desktop
Step 2: Click Go
Step 3: Click Connect to Server…
Step 4: Enter
smb:// in Server Address
- Server path for these departments:
IC / HTI / CDO / AADO / LIB / CAPS / BRE / IRPO / CAF / SN / CMAO / CBS / SAO / IAEE/ AR / AAE / AS / ASStat / AS-Alchemy-1 / AS-Alchemy-2 / DISI/ IAU / ISE / DO / UBDA / ELC-LTU / AAE_HKAR147 / RISUD / ITDO / P / AF / ABCT / IGDS / AMA / APSS / SO / HSEO / CBS-CLC / CSO / ME / AP / COMP / RISU / OGUR / MM / UHS / OUS / CLC / BME / OSL / HRO / CBC
- smb://NSF-DEPT1.ITS.POLYU.EDU.HK/XXXX (note: XXXX is your department code)
- Server path for other departments:
- smb://NSF-DEPT2.ITS.POLYU.EDU.HK/YYYY (note: YYYY is your department code)
- For SHTM, please consult your technician for your server path
If you don't know the dept. NSF path, please:
- Refer to FAQ "How to access Q: & P: drive at home"
- Contact your dept. administrator or
- Contact IT HelpCentre