Entries will go through 2 rounds of judging. The first round of judging will involve the shortlisting of finalists. The shortlisted list of finalists will be announced in Mid-May 2019. All finalists are invited to present their work at the Designing Future Techstyle Event on 28th June 2019. The final panel of judges will include:
- Prof. Naren Barfield, Deputy Vice Chancellor and Provost, Royal College of Art.
- Lauren Bowker, Founder/Designer of T H E U N S E E N
- Burak Cakmak, Dean of Fashion, Parsons School of Design.
- Prof. Ling Ling Chen, Dean of Industrial Design, Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Grace Jun, Assistant Professor, Parsons School of Design.
- Francesca Rosella, Founder/Designer of Cute Circuit.
- Christianna Wincek, Director of Flyknit Material Design, Nike, USA.
- Amy Winters, Royal College of Art.
- Prof Zang Yingchun, Professor and Chair of Fashion Design, Tsinghua University.