The Scheme of Academic Year 2020-2021 will provide up to HK$10,000 in cash for each awarded student team to strive for reputable innovation/entrepreneurship award around the world.
A student team including at least ONE student or fresh graduate within three-year of PolyU (including HKCC and SPEED) that is:
Track 1: nominated by one of the academic supervisors* to participate in her/ his designated competition(s)*; OR
Track 2: enthusiastic to participate in the innovation/entrepreneurship competitions**
* Please refer to Appendix 1 of “POC Notes for Application”.
** Please refer to Appendix 2 of “POC Notes for Application”.
Track 1: Submit via email: email@example.com with the followings:
- Nomination Form signed by the Academic Supervisor;
- CVs of all team members;
- Copies of student IDs or graduation certificates of all team members;
- Declaration of Use of PolyU Knowledge/Innovations/Technologies; and
- Project presentation in PDF (file size not more than 10Mb).
Track 2: Coming Soon
Up to HK$10,000 per team
• HK$5,000 for preparation and participation of the innovation /entrepreneurship competition; and
• A top-up of HK$5,000 if the team makes to the international stage.
- POC Leaflet
- POC Notes for Application
- Nomination Form
- Declaration of Use of PolyU Knowledge/Innovations/Technologies
- Online Application Manual
firstname.lastname@example.org; (852) 3400 2624