IfE Bespoke CPD / CPT Courses
The Institute for Entrepreneurship, PolyU has been providing Continuous Professional Development (CPD) / Professional Training (CPT) courses to the Insurance and Financial Services Professionals industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and organisations from overseas since 2002.
Courses are designed to provide and enhance knowledge of insurance, MPF, securities and related areas to the professionals from the Insurance and Financial Services sectors.
Courses are prepared to comply with the CPD/CPT requirements set out by:
- Insurance Intermediaries Quality Assurance Scheme (IIQAS)
- Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA)
- Securities and Futures Commission (SFC)
- Tailor-made to cater for the training needs of individuals and companies
- Instructors with high professional qualifications and vast industry experience in the areas of finance, investments, financial planning, insurance, tax planning, employee benefits, and Mandatory Provident Fund
- Flexible venues on PolyU campus or client’s premises
- Flexible schedule on weekdays or weekends
- Group size varies from 40 to 1000 participant per class
- Issuing Certificate of Attendance
- Administration support on student registration, CPD attendance record and evaluation report
Courses can be tailor-made to suit the needs of individual groups or companies on request. E.g. Date, time, language, topics, class size, etc. We can submit an application to the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) and the MPFA on behalf of your company. Contact us for a quotation and proposal.
Professionals in the fields of insurance, financial services and related areas
For enquiries, please call 34002773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.