Managing family's assets could be complex with challenges. This module will provide participants with the fundamental concept of WILL, one of the common types of family succession tools with an overview on legal knowledge on it and share the notable cases and its application.
Professional in Insurance, Finance and related area.
Family Wealth Preservation
- Inheritance Planning
- Common Types of Family Succession Tools
- Making a Will: Overview
- The Advantages of Making a Will
- The Formalities of Making a Will
- Differences Between an Estate with a Will and Estate without A Will
- Preliminary Issues to be Considered with or without a Will in Hong Kong
Legal issues to be considered for transferring wealth to next generation
- Changing and revoking a Will under marital circumstance
- Absence of name of the legal spouse shown on the beneficiar(ies) list in the Will
- Failure in executing and Enduring Power of Attorney before the testator / settlor becomes mentally incapacitated
- High money cases: Challenging a Will under the Inheritance (provision for family and dependents) Ordinance
- Distribution of estate with valid Will under Wills Ordinance
- Distribution of estate without a Will under Intestates' Estates Ordinance
Approved Type 1 Qualified CPD Activities for Licensed Insurance Intermediaries
Dr. Abril Choy
CPD / CPT Hours
- IA CPD Hours︰3 hours
- MPFA CPD Hours︰3 hours（Non-core）
- SFC CPT Hours︰3 hours
A Letter of Attendance will be issued by PolyU-IfE for those who fulfill 100% attendance requirement.
Medium of Instruction
Virtual Training will delivery via Zoom, you will need one of the devices below with stable internet connection.
- Desktop computer with camera, microphone and keyboard
- Laptop with camera, microphone and keyboard
- Tablet (i.e. iPad)
- Smart phone (i.e. Mobile phone allows to install applications)
Please call us on 3400 2773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org