Many of us are using some kind of virtual currencies in our daily lives. Virtual assets have become more commonly used in the market and the AML risks are the areas cannot be ignored. This course will discuss the rapidly changing landscape of virtual assets in Hong Kong and the Mainland China. Attendees will acquire knowledge on the cutting-edge virtual asset development, and latest AML regulations in virtual assets. The instructor will also cover the AML regulations specifically relate to virtual assets business and block-chain technology application in trade financing and virtual assets.
Professional in Insurance, Finance and related area.
Background and development of virtual assets
- Technology behind virtual assets
- Centralisation and Decentralisation
- Telegram TON
- Facebook Libra
Latest development of CBDC
Latest AML regulatory requirements in relation to virtual assets.
- Virtual assets and AML activities
- Products and risks
- Customer Risk
- Suspicious transactions monitoring and reporting
International import and export transactions
- International import and export procedure
- Latest development in trade finance
- Financial instruments in international trade finance
- Trade-based money laundering
- The role of CBDC in internal import and export
Approved Type 1 Qualified CPD Activities for Licensed Insurance Intermediaries
Ms Frankie Tam
CPD / CPT Hours
- IA CPD Hours︰2 hours
- MPFA CPD Hours︰2 hours（Non-core）
- SFC CPT Hours︰2 hours
A Letter of Attendance will be issued by PolyU-IfE for those who fulfill 100% attendance requirement.
Medium of Instruction
Virtual Training will delivery via Zoom, you will need one of the devices below with stable internet connection.
- Desktop computer with camera, microphone and keyboard
- Laptop with camera, microphone and keyboard
- Tablet (i.e. iPad)
- Smart phone (i.e. Mobile phone allows to install applications)
Please call us on 3400 2773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org