|11 June 2021 (Fri)|
|Time||:||1:00pm - 2:00pm|
|Venue||:||Online via ZOOM|
|Enquiry||:||firstname.lastname@example.org; (852) 3400 2708|
PolyU Maker Fund Programme 2021 is a brand-new initiative tailor-made for Hong Kong’s young makers and hardware developers to realise their ideas through the support of Youth Development Fund (YDF). Do come to our PolyU Maker Fund Online Briefing Session to know more about the funding details.
- Entrepreneurship education & training
- Prototyping and pre-manufacturing support
- Hardware acceleration support
- Rent-free co-working space in Hong Kong & Shenzhen
- Aged between 18 and 40
- Holder of a valid Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
ALL INDIVIDUALS or TEAMS with or without concrete idea are welcome to apply!!
9 July 2021 (Fri) 1:00pm
Please visit www.polyumakerfund.hk for more details.