|28-30 May 2021 (Fri - Sun)|
|Venue||:||i-Space, 4/F North Wing, Pao Yue-kong Library, PolyU|
|Enquiry||:||email@example.com; (852) 3400 2708|
PolyU Makerthon 2021 is a 3-day ideation event exclusive to current PolyU students under the PolyU Maker Fund Programme.
An intensive and fun weekend where students from various disciplines gather and come up with ideas and prototypes under the guidance of industry mentors to pitch for direct entry to the training session of PolyU Maker Fund Programme.
Date: 28 - 30 May 2021 (Fri – Sun)
Venue: i-Space, 4/F North Wing, Pao Yue-kong Library, PolyU
28 May (Fri)
6:00pm - 9:00pm
29 May (Sat)
9:30am - 5:00pm
30 May (Sun)
12:30pm - 7:00pm
Benefit and Support
1. All participants with satisfactory attendance will receive:
- a certificate
- formal photoshooting service
2. Up to 5 teams will be selected to enjoy the below benefit and support:
- Fast track to MVP and Market Validation Training of PolyU Maker Fund Programme
- Prototyping fund support of HK$5,000
4-month one on one mentorship for prototyping
- Current full-time or part-time PolyU students only (include HKCC and SPEED)
- Aged between 18 and 40
- Holder of a valid Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
*Any other requirements as per PolyU Maker Fund Programme
Please visit the website of PolyU Maker Fund Programme for more details.
|Open for Application||Mid Apr 2021|
|Application Deadline||18 May 2021 (Tue), 1:00pm|
Please click HERE to sign up now.