|Nov 2020 - Feb 2021|
PolyU InnoHub x AWS Educate:
Cloud Career Pathways Competition 2020
Nov 2020 - Feb 2021 | Powered by PolyU Entrepreneurship Society
A complimentary cloud learning opportunity to PolyU students !
✅ Absolutely FREE to participate
✅ Hands-on access to AWS technology, training resources, course content and collaboration forums
✅ Self-learn anywhere and anytime
✅ Fabulous prize for the Top 10 achievers
Have you ever thought of a career in cloud computing?
Interested in learning cloud skills?
What if you are non-tech students?
In the competition, participating students could kick start their Cloud Career Pathways that align curriculum directly to specific careers related to IoT, AI, Big Data, start-up, and gaming. Join and transform into software developer, data scientist, machine learning and cloud architect! Unlock AWS Educate Pathway/ Badges as many as you can to win this competition!
You may refer to AWS Educate Registration Guide for Students if needed.
- All PolyU current students# are eligible to join individually.
- All contestants should start and earn badges on AWS Educate between the competition period. Badges earned from courses started before or after the competition period will not be counted.
- Earn Pathway/ Badges as many as you can during the competition period.
- It is compulsory to have 100% completion of the badges.
- The top 10 achievers (maximum numbers of badges) will be awarded. The top achiever will be awarded with Grand Prize while the top 2nd – 10th achievers will be awarded with Runner-up Prize.*
- Qualified Participants, who earns at least one badge will receive a Promotion Gift, which is available on a first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last.
#Including full-time and part-time current undergraduates and postgraduates of PolyU, SPEED and HKCC.
*In the case of having more than one eligible contestants for the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize will be awarded to the one who earns the badges earlier during the competition period. In the case of having more than nine eligible contestants for the Runner-up Prize, the Runner-up Prize will be awarded to the nine contestants who earn the badges earlier during the competition period.
About AWS Educate
AWS Educate is Amazon's global initiative to provide students comprehensive resources for building skills in the cloud. It is a no-cost curriculum providing access to content, training, pathways, and AWS services.