POLYU MICRO FUND SCHEME provides a seed fund of HK$120,000 each project, as well as other pre-incubation support, to students/graduates who wish to turn their ‘Do Well Do Good’ entrepreneurial ideas into start-ups.
Disclaimer: The below summary is for QUICK VIEW ONLY. Please refer to Application Handbook in the Download Area for details.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
Any team with at least one student/alumni of PolyU, HKCC or SPEED as the Principal Applicant
WHAT TYPE OF IDEAS?
- all commercially viable ideas with social/industrial impact are welcome
- if the company is already registered, it shall be within 24 months upon the application deadline
two streams for appropriate assessment:
1) Business/Social Innovations
2) Technology Innovations
- Prototyping support up to HK$5,800 per project
- Workspace at PolyU InnoHub
- Cloud service support up to US$9,280 per project
- Seed Fund up to HK$120,000
- Admission to HKSTP Incubation (for Technology Innovations Stream only)
- Pre-incubation Support including training workshops, business clinic, exhibition sponsorship, media exposure, investment referral, etc.
HOW TO APPLY?
PolyU Micro Fund 2019: Apply ONLINE by 13:00, 18 January 2019 (Friday)
Application Briefing Session I
Took place on 8 Oct 2018
Took place on 23-25 Nov 2018
Application Briefing Session II
Took place on 17 Dec 2018
PolyU Micro Fund 2019 Leaflet - Click HERE
Application Handbook - Click HERE (including Application Guidelines, Frequently Asked Questions, etc.)
Declaration of Use of PolyU Knowledge Innovations Technologies - Click HERE
Tel: +852 3400-2621/2703