The courses are designed exclusively for practicing professional engineers, aiming to enhance their knowledge and expertise with contemporary topics in related areas.
- Essential Laws for Project Managers
- Essentials of Government Contract Conditions
- Construction Contract Claims - Principles, Practice & Processing
- NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract
- Commercial Contract Law for Project Managers
- Environmental and Sustainable Waste Management
- Dispute Management
- Essential QS Techniques for Engineers
- Introduction to Construction Mediation
- Construction Mediation in Practice
- 6 hours for each module
- Courses conducted on Saturdays or weekdays
- All courses are approved by The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
The seminars are designed for architects, engineers, surveyors, contractors, developers and project consultants.
All instructors possess relevant professional qualifications and experience in specific areas.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese with course materials in English