Project management for a construction project involves a wide spectrum of issues. Good project management can ensure the timely completion of the project within the cost planning budget.
In fact, project management involes a series of complex steps ranging from bid estimate to other key matters such as sub-contractor procurement, project cash flow, project funding, equipment/plant allocation and planning, cost control, materials management etc.
This course therefore aims to provide you with a full picture of how a project is planned, right from the beginning stage to the final account stage of the project.
HKIE Member or engineer
- Bid estimating
- Temporary works planning
- Organisational structure of a typical project
- Logic links, early start and finish, critical path
- Delay Analysis
- Delay Recovery
- Float, ownership of float
- S curve
- Cost control
- Sub-contractor procurement
- Plant and equipment management
- Material management
- Typical submissions during construction periods
- Record keeping, Daily Reports
- Sub-Contractor Management
- Safety Management
- Various Statutory Requirements
- Excavation Permits
- Liaison with Utilities
- Traffic Management Liaison Group (TMLG)
- Tree Management
- Labour Return and Record
Date & Time
12 September 2020 (Sat), 9:30am - 5:00pm
Certificate of Attendance
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese (course materials in English)
Click HERE to register this course.
Please call us on 3400 2773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org