The aim of this seminar is to enable participants to find out practical ways to enhance emotional intelligence. Our daily decisions are affected by our personal emotions. If we can well-manage our emotions, we can enjoy better work relationship, better work management and a better work environment.
On completion of this seminar, participants should be able to:
- understand why human have different emotions and be inspired of the practical ways to substantially train up their EQ; and
- acquire a sense of achievement in both private life and work environment, as well as to develop the art of influencing others.
HKIE Member or engineer
- To understand why human have emotions
- To discover seven reasons contributing to low EQ
- To manage five practical ways to train up our EQ
- To change our thinking process with the application of positive psychology theories
To use emotion intelligence to
- avoid conflicts in the workplace
- consolidate team spirit
- increase personal influence
- enhance work promotion opportunities
Date & Time
29 August 2020 (Sat), 9:30am - 5:00pm
Certificate of Attendance
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese (course materials in English)
Click HERE to register this course.
Please call us on 3400 2773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org