This 3-hour lesson aims to provide participants a holistic view of the latest development of sustainable finance and investment. The instructor will cover a wide range of hot topics in the field from basic sustainable investment to more in-depth social venture capital. As sustainable finance is a cross-disciplinary topic and it is still emerging, real-life case studies will be used to outline the mindset change of decision makers in the field.
Professional in Insurance, Finance and related area.
Overview of ESG
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG)
- Thematic and Impact Investing
- History and Objectives of Sustainable Finance
- Disclosure and Greenwashing
- Sustainability Initiatives
Opportunities and Challenges of Sustainable Finance
- Challenges Explained
- Reason for ESG Integration
Traditional vs Sustainable Finance
- Risks and Ratings
- Shareholder and Stakeholder Engagement
- Portfolio Construction Framework
- Modern Portfolio Theory and ESG Integration
Approved Type 1 Qualified CPD Activities for Licensed Insurance Intermediaries
Mr. Jacob Wai
CPD / CPT Hours
- IA CPD Hours︰3 hours
- MPFA CPD Hours︰3 hours（Non-core）
- SFC CPT Hours︰3 hours
A Letter of Attendance will be issued by PolyU-IfE for those who fulfill 100% attendance requirement.
Medium of Instruction
Virtual Training will delivery via Zoom, you will need one of the devices below with stable internet connection.
- Desktop computer with camera, microphone and keyboard
- Laptop with camera, microphone and keyboard
- Tablet (i.e. iPad)
- Smart phone (i.e. Mobile phone allows to install applications)
Please call us on 3400 2773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org