- Insurance Intermediaries Quality Assurance Scheme (IIQAS)
- Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA)
- Securities and Futures Commission (SFC)
We offer Continuous Professional Development (CPD)/Continuing Professional Training (CPT) courses to professionals from the financial services and insurance sectors. They are designed to enhance participants’ knowledge of insurance, MPF, securities and related areas. Successful completion, fulfills the CPD/CPT requirements of IIQAS and/or MPFA and/or SFC necessary for annual license renewal.
Courses are tailor made to best suit the requirements of different companies. We can also submit an application to the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) and the MPFA on behalf of clients. Interested companies are welcome to contact us for a proposal or quotation.
- Tailor-made to cater for the training needs of individuals and companies
- Courses can be conducted on the PolyU campus or at client’s premises
- Flexible schedule with time slots on weekdays or weekends
- Value-added services such as student registration and CPD attendance record handling
Professionals in the fields of insurance, financial services and related areas
All instructors possess a higher degree and/or professional qualifications, relevant industry experience, as well as prior teaching experience in the areas of finance, investments, financial planning, insurance, tax planning, employee benefits, and Mandatory Provident Fund.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese, supplemented with course materials in Chinese; or English, supplemented with course materials in English.
For any enquiries, please call us on 34002758 or email us at email@example.com.