Tax Detuctible Voluntary Contributions (TVC) for MPF
Upcoming Class: 30 April 2019
Upcoming Class Introduction
Tax Deductible Voluntary Contributions (TVC) will be offered by MPF Trustees from 1 April 2019. It is important that you are well prepared with the accurate information to pass on to your clients.
Class 1: 30 April (Tue) 14:30pm – 16:30pm
This course 強積金中介人培訓 「可扣稅自願性供款」 aims to provide information to help the Intermediaries to understand:
- The intention, key features and operation issues of this new TVC
- Code of Conduct and Compliance Issues related to TVC
- What you can and can’t say to your clients related to TVC
- Common mistakes and complaints related to TVC
Peter Lee is from the Mandatory Provident Fund Authority (MPFA). He has been providing the MPF related topics for all the MPF instructors in Hong Kong for 9 years. It is our honour to have Peter to be the instructor in this CPD class for PolyU. His experience as the regulator in MPFA and training experience as the Train the Trainer instructor will provide deep insights and is good preparation for the bank and insurance professionals.
Professionals in the fields of insurance, financial services and related areas.
Medium of Instruction
Cantonese, supplemented with course materials in Chinese.
Participants who have fulfilled 100% attendance requirement will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by the Institute for Entrepreneurship of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Please call us on 3400 2773 or email us at email@example.com for details of application and payment procedures.
IfE Bespoke CPD / CPT Courses
The Institute for Entrepreneurship, PolyU has been providing Continuous Professional Development (CPD) / Professional Training (CPT) courses to the Insurance and Financial Services Professionals industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and organisations from overseas since 2002.
Courses are designed to provide and enhance knowledge of insurance, MPF, securities and related areas to the professionals from the Insurance and Financial Services sectors.
Courses are prepared to comply with the CPD/CPT requirements set out by:
- Insurance Intermediaries Quality Assurance Scheme (IIQAS)
- Mandatory Provident Fund Schemes Authority (MPFA)
- Securities and Futures Commission (SFC)
- Tailor-made to cater for the training needs of individuals and companies
- Instructors with high professional qualifications and vast industry experience in the areas of finance, investments, financial planning, insurance, tax planning, employee benefits, and Mandatory Provident Fund
- Flexible venues on PolyU campus or client’s premises
- Flexible schedule on weekdays or weekends
- Group size varies from 40 to 1000 participant per class
- Issuing Certificate of Attendance
- Administration support on student registration, CPD attendance record and evaluation report
Courses can be tailor-made to suit the needs of individual groups or companies on request. E.g. Date, time, language, topics, class size, etc. We can submit an application to the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic & Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) and the MPFA on behalf of your company. Contact us for a quotation and proposal.
Professionals in the fields of insurance, financial services and related areas
For enquiries, please call 34002773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019-04-30 (Tuesday) to 2019-04-30 (Tuesday)
14:30 - 16:30
Total Contact Hours: