Global business environment has highlighted a need of culturally attuned and emotionally sensitive global leaders and professionals who can manage projects with a global perspective and deal with clients from diverse backgrounds.
The China Study Programme is one of our successful international immersion programmes for master students of universities and business schools from many different parts of the world. It aims to help participants to develop internationally competitive skills for participants well-marched to the international jobs and projects in Hong Kong and the Mainland China.
The China Study Programme consists of two parts; interactive lectures and insightful field visits in Hong Kong and another city in the Mainland China.
With the background of your target group and the desired duration of the programme, our programme managers will co-create modules based on programme theme and learning objectives.
The lectures below are the popular lectures delivered in the past China Study Programmes for universities and business schools.
- Chinese Language Crash Course
- China’s Development (Covering US & China Trade, Tension & Belt & Road Initiative, etc.)
- The Development of “Internet+” Industry in China
- Hong Kong Business and Economy - Past Present and Future
- Hong Kong Stock Market & Financial System and Services
- Business Culture and Effective Communication in Mainland China
- Chinese Wisdom in Management
- How Foreign Enterprises enter the China Market and its Survival Strategies?
- Economy and Innovation in China
Suggested Field Visits
The sites below are the popular field visits delivered in the past China Study Programmes for universities and business schools. Company visits can be arranged according to the programme theme.
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Limited
- ICAC Hong Kong Independent Commission Against Corruption
- Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
- The Palace Museum (aka. Forbidden City)
- The Great Wall
- ZhongGuanCun Inno Way
- Qianhai Shenzhen-Hong Kong Youth Innovation and Entrepreneur Hub