The PolyU Design Masterclass Professional Development Series will take a collective and interdisciplinary learning approach (design, foresight, strategy, and management) by pulling together the professional knowledge and resources from PolyU School of Design (PolyU Design)’s academic staff and industry experts.
With all the attention on an uncertain future from the Covid-19 pandemic, digitalisation, cultural conflicts, environment and social issues, PolyU Design prepared a series of refined, hands-on and interactive 2-day workshops of different themes for individuals or organisations who would like to formulate skills and strategies to cope with inbound and outbound changes caused by unexpected factors:
- How do business leaders and innovation decision makers prepare for what lies ahead?
- What are the implications for boardrooms to consider while developing their 21st century leadership strategies and capabilities?
Assistant Professor, School of Design, PolyU
- Programme Director, PolyU Design Masterclass Professional Development Series
- Ignite Innovation Program Leader
- Convener of Design Economy
- Strategic Foresight and Futurist Certified