- The personal data in relation to your application will be used by the University to assess your suitability for assuming the position you are applying for, and to determine the remuneration and benefits package, if applicable. It may be provided to departments/offices, and/or any internal/external assessors, where applicable, authorised to process the information for purposes relating to appointment.
- Providing full and complete information in your application and/or completion of all items on the application form is obligatory for selection purposes. Failure to provide these data may affect the processing and outcome of your application. If you are using the application form, it should be typed or written in block letters. Please use separate sheets for details or explanations if necessary.
- Applicants are requested to attach photocopies of certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents to support information given in your application. These copies are not returnable and will be verified in due course
- All the unsuccessful applications will be disposed of as soon as practicable and not later than six months after completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
- Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please write to the Director of Human Resources, Human Resources Office,
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon.