tagline one

Student Accommodation

A) Student Halls of Residence

There are altogether two blocks of student halls, namely, Hung Hom Halls and Homantin Halls, which are available for the application of the following students, subject to the hall admission policy and the availability of hall places:

a) Full-time research students (within normal study period);
b) Full-time students pursuing publicly funded degree programmes; and
c) Full-time inbound exchange students in publicly-funded degree programmes

Please refer to the Hall Admission Policy for research students or undergraduate students for details.

B) Off-campus Housing 

As a discretionary arrangement, the University provides two Off-campus Housing sites, namely Grand Blossom Serviced Apartments and Chun Fook Mansion, located in prime urban areas, as an accommodation option for the application of Year 1, 2 and 3 non-local students in full-time publicly-funded undergraduate programmes in 2016/17 academic year when they are in their 4th year of study at PolyU, subject to the availability.

Notes for students in non-publicly funded programmes

Kindly note that students in non-publicly funded programmes are NOT eligible for University-managed accommodations, including Student Halls of Residence and Off-campus Housing. Non-local students are advised to secure their own accommodation in Hong Kong before coming to Hong Kong. They may approach the Non-local Student Services Team (NLSST) for one-stop advisory services at:

Location: QT308, 3/F Chow Yei Ching Building
Telephone: 2766 6800
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
URL:   https://www.polyu.edu.hk/srrl/non-local-student-services 

For self-arranged accommodation in the market, important notes on renting a flat and signing a tenancy agreement, please visit here