Location & Map
The Hung Hom Halls of Residence, the first student hall of the University, was established in 2002 . It is comprised of 9 individual halls, and the 22-storey building accommodates about 3,000 students.
The Hung Hom Halls contain a grand dining hall, a band room, fitness rooms, piano practice rooms, activity rooms, a landscaped garden and a 25-meter swimming pool. All student rooms are equipped with Wifi, air-conditioners & furniture and designed for double occupancy, with toilet and shower facilities shared by 4 students.
The Hung Hom Halls is located at 1 Hung Lai Road, Hung Hom, the Halls are within a 15-minute walk from the P-core of PolyU campus via a covered footbridge.
PolyU Student Halls of Residence, 1 Hung Lai Road, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
香港 紅磡 紅荔道一號 香港理工大學學生宿舍
B) How to get to Hung Hom
- At Hong Kong airport, take Airbus A21 to reach Hung Hom Station; or
- At Lo Wu, take MTR to Hung Hom Station; or
- At Kwun Tong Line, take MTR to Whampoa Station (Exit B)
C) From Hung Hom Station to Student Halls
- Take a taxi at Hung Hom Station (address of the Student Halls is 1 Hung Lai Road, Hung Hom); or
- Walk to Student Halls in 10 minutes: Find Exit B in MTR Hung Hom Station, then follow Exit B1 to a footbridge via Royal Peninsula to Student Halls (video)