- Guide to the Undergraduate Research and Innovation Scheme (URIS) 2022/23
- Guide to the Undergraduate Research and Innovation Scheme (URIS) 2021/22
- Full-time undergraduate students
- Completed at least two semesters of studies by the end of 2021/22 Semester 2
- Attained a cumulative GPA of at least 3.2
Application for 2022/23
- Call for application: 4 March 2022
- Online application: from 25 March 2022 – 14 April 2022
- Deadline for application: 14 April 2022
How to Apply?
- particulars of all team members (for group projects);
- a research project proposal (limited to a maximum of four A4 pages); and
- cumulative subject results, including GPA, up to the latest semester.
For details, please refer to the Call for Application email sent to all full-time undergraduate students. The application results will be announced in late May or early June 2022.