Call for Nominations: Best URIS Research Project Award
(Deadline: 10 November 2023 - Applicable for the Completed Projects of the URIS 2021/22 with a "Very Satisfactory" rating and URIS 2022/23 Cohorts with an "Outstanding" rating)
The Best URIS Research Project Award aims to recognise and reward outstanding URIS research projects that have achieved remarkable research achievements. Nominations for the Award are invited in October every year.
1. Nomination Eligibility
URIS research projects completed on or before 31 August 2023 with the highest rating in the completion report are eligible for nomination. Projects with completion dates beyond 1 September 2023 will be eligible for nomination in the following year.
2. Selection Process
A selection panel will review and evaluate the nominations for the Award. A selection interview may be arranged for shortlisted projects. The selection criteria are as follows:
- Achievements and impact of the URIS research project; and
- Research outputs and prestigious awards resulting from the project.
3. Award Prizes
In each URIS cohort, one Grand Award and two Merit Awards will be presented. The Grand Award-winning project will receive a cash prize of HK$10,000, while each Merit Award-winning project will be awarded HK$5,000, in addition to an award certificate.
4. Nomination Submission
- Supervisors may nominate more than one URIS research project for the Award. Nominations should be submitted to the CURI Administration via email on or before 10 November 2023. The nomination form must include the following:
- A statement highlighting the research achievements prepared by the student(s);
- Copies of research outputs and certificates of awards resulting from the project, if any, and
- Recommendation from the supervisor and D/SRC. [Download Nomination Form]
For nomination and enquiries, please contact the CURI Administration by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.