Dr Gail Forey, Associate Professor of Department of English, was named recipient of the President’s Award for Excellent Performance/Achievement 2013/2014 in Teaching (Individual Award). The FH Newsletter has invited Dr Forey to share her experience in teaching.More >
Up until 2013, the implementation model of the university-wide ERW programme was developed and coordinated solely by Ms Shari Dureshrawar Lughmani with Ms Gigi Au Yeung as Project Associate from the English Language Centre (ELC). The decision by the University to upscale the programme because of ...More >
Have you heard about MOOCs? A MOOC is a Massive Online Open Course; it is massive - thousands of students enrol in the courses; it is generally 100% online although increasingly face to face elements are built into the courses; it is usually open to anyone in the world free of charge.More >
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies is pleased to announce the launch of TWO one-of-a-kind Taught Postgraduate Programmes, namely the Master of Arts in Bilingual Corporate Communication (MABCC) and Japanese Media and Communication (MAJMC), in September 2015.More >
The lecture “The Four Books and Modern Chinese Culture” (《四書》與近世中國文化簡介) by Prof. Chu Hung-lam, Interim Dean of Faculty of Humanities was held on 20 March 2015.More >
Prof. Huang Chu-ren, Chair Professor of Applied Chinese Language Studies,was re-elected as President of Hong Kong Academy of the Humanities (HKAH) for the third term. Prof. Shi Dingxu, Chair Professor of Chinese Linguistics and Interim Head of Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies, was elec...More >
- Conference Keynote & Plenary Speeches
- Books Published
- Grants Obtained by FH Staff
- Research Interests Of New Academic Staff Members
- Inaugural articles of Lingua Sinica
- New Corpus - Corpus of Translational English
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship
- FH Postgraduate Research Symposium 2015
- HKAH First Book Prize - Outstanding Finalist
- International Conference on English Across the ...
- Best Theoretical Paper Award from CCI
- The 5th PolySystemic Language & Education Sympo...
- University Education Series
- Experience Argentine Tango & Cultureo & Culture
- Local Culture Talk Series
- "Fighting Women" & "Men of War" Conferences
- The 3rd Writing Roundtable of ELC
- Statecraft Articulations in Late Imperial China...
- The 9th International Conference of AsiaLex
- The 3rd International Symposium on Healthcare C...
- CIHK Lecture Series