Skip to main content Start main content

Off-campus Accommodation Information

Finding off-campus accommodation in Hong Kong can be a challenge as the rent for a private apartment in Hong Kong is relatively costly and many landlords tend to consider only leases of at least one year. Before searching for accommodations, you may want to understand thoroughly the Landlord and Tenant (Consolidation) Ordinance and the rental procedures.



Please click Here (for reference only) to obtain more information related to rental accommodation outside PolyU campus.

Note: Non-local students are advised to secure their own accommodations in Hong Kong if they are not admitted to university-managed accommodations, including Student Halls of Residence and Off-campus Housing.


Apart from the above information on some Accommodation Providers in the private market, below lists out some property agents for information:

 28Hse  Century 21 (Chinese website)  Hong Kong Property
 Centaline Property Agency  Ricacorp Properties

*Disclaimer:  The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only, may not be updated regularly, and not to be relied upon as the sole source of accommodation information. The Non-local Student Services Team has no affiliation with any property agent in the private market and is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the information therein including linked information and data on this website.


Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.

You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here