Join us on the BOLT foundation course as we explore online learning and teaching, and how you can apply online pedagogies, tools and techniques to your own contexts. Each 6-week module adopts a blended approach, combining a face-to-face session in Weeks 1 & 6 with online learning.
Modules can be studied sequentially or independently. The course is designed for faculty members with a wide range of eLearning experience, ranging from novices to more experienced practitioners.
Module 1 Designing Blended Learning (4 January to 21 February 2016)
Includes face-to-face sessions at 12.00-14.00 on Wednesday 6 January and Wednesday 17 February
- Describe a variety of blended and online learning approaches, techniques and tools
- Critically evaluate these approaches, techniques and tools
- Apply these approaches, techniques and tools to your own teaching and learning context
Module 2 Implementing Blended Learning (Starts 29 February)
Includes face-to-face sessions at 12.00-14.00 on Wednesday 2 March and at end of the module
- Implement a novel teaching & learning intervention based on blended and online learning approaches, techniques and tools
- Report on student feedback on the intervention
- Critically evaluate the intervention and its impact on your teaching and learning context
Please visit www.bolt.edu.hk
for further information and watch the course introduction video here
You may contact Arinna Lee at 2766 6539 if you have any questions.