Ni, Y. Q., Wang, Y. W., & Zhang, C. (2020). A Bayesian approach for condition assessment and damage alarm of bridge expansion joints using long-term structural health monitoring data. Engineering Structures, 212, .
Ke, Y. T., Cheng, C. C., Lin, Y. C., Ni, Y. Q., Hsu, K. T., & Wai, T. T. (2020). Preliminary study on assessing delaminated cracks in cement asphalt mortar layer of high-speed rail track using traditional and normalized impact– echo methods. Sensors (Switzerland), 20(11), .
Wan, H. P., & Ni, Y. Q. (2020). A New Approach for Interval Dynamic Analysis of Train-Bridge System Based on Bayesian Optimization. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 146(5), .
Wang, Y. W., Ni, Y. Q., & Wang, X. (2020). Real-time defect detection of high-speed train wheels by using Bayesian forecasting and dynamic model. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 139, .
Ding, S., Wang, Y. W., Ni, Y. Q., & Han, B. (2020). Structural modal identification and health monitoring of building structures using self-sensing cementitious composites. Smart Materials and Structures, 29(5), .
- Zhou, H. F., Lu, L. J., Li, Z. Y., & Ni, Y. Q. (2020). Exploration of temperature effect on videogrammetric technique for displacement monitoring. Smart Structures and Systems, 25(2), 135-153.
- Ni, Y. Q., & Zhang, Q. H. (Accepted/In press). A Bayesian machine learning approach for online detection of railway wheel defects using track-side monitoring. Structural Health Monitoring.
- Wang, Y. W., & Ni, Y. Q. (Accepted/In press). Bayesian dynamic forecasting of structural strain response using structural health monitoring data. Structural Control and Health Monitoring.
- Ying, Z. G., & Ni, Y. Q. (2020). A multimode perturbation method for frequency response analysis of nonlinearly vibrational beams with periodic parameters. Journal of Vibration and Control, 26(13-14), 1260-1272.
- Zhang, Q., & Ni, Y. Q. (2020). Improved Most Likely Heteroscedastic Gaussian Process Regression via Bayesian Residual Moment Estimator. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 68, 3450-3460.
Chatterjee, A. and Or, S. W. (2020). Metal–organic framework-derived MnO/CoMn2O4@N–C nanorods with nanoparticle interstitial decoration in core@shell structure as improved bifunctional electrocatalytic cathodes for Li–O2 batteries. Electrochimica Acta, 338, .