The Chinese Mainland Affairs Office (CMAO) is the designated unit within PolyU to foster academic collaboration, student and scholarly exchanges between institutions and organizations on the Chinese mainland, Taiwan and Macau.
1. To support the University in capitalizing on emerging opportunities of the Greater Bay Area and other regions of China and fostering a partnership with target universities/organizations in China to help achieve the University’s strategic goals.
2. To facilitate and collaborate with related Offices and Faculties in providing learning opportunities for students in the Chinese mainland, Taiwan and Macau, with a view to nurturing them into critical thinkers, effective communicators, innovative problem solvers and socially responsible global citizens.
3. To recruit quality students from the Chinese mainland and Taiwan to enhance PolyU’s internationalization.
4. To support and facilitate the development of PolyU’s research, education, knowledge transfer and entrepreneurship in the Chinese mainland, Taiwan and Macau.
5. To collaborate with related Offices to advance the PolyU brand in China in accordance with the University’s brand strategy and guidelines.
|Address:|| R701, 7/F, Core R, Shirley Chan Building
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University,
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
||(852) 3400 2990|
|Fax:||(852) 2334 9208|
||Monday to Friday 0900 - 1245; 1400-1745
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays