Postdoctoral Research Opportunities at CEE
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme
Qualifications and Requirements of the Fellowship Candidate
Candidates must have been conferred/obtained the PhD degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution no more than three (calendar) years before the (calendar) year of application (regardless of the date of the degree conferment) or are expected to obtain the PhD degree within six months of the application deadline.
Priority will be given to candidates:
- With superior research performance;
- Whose proposed research topic is associated with the subject of their PhD study;
- Whose research area is within the area of expertise of the PI; and
- Whose research area is in line with the research focus of CEE
Salary and Duration of the Postdoctoral Fellowship
- A monthly salary of approximately HK$25,000 for a period of 24 months;
- MPF contribution;
- Conference attendance (a maximum of HK$15,000)
- Interested parties please identify and contact a supervisor to work with. Please click here for the list of potential supervisors and their research interests.
- Candidates should provide their CVs and a list of five most representative research output items for potential supervisors' consideration.
- Suitable candidates will be requested to submit application documents via potential supervisors by late November to early December.