Skip to main content Start main content

Master of Science in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution


Entrance Requirements

A Bachelor’s degree in a construction-related discipline or equivalent (including recognised professional qualifications such as HKIA, HKIS, HKIE, HKIP, HKICM, CIOB, etc.) ;


Qualified lawyer.

Candidates are expected to have some background knowledge of construction law.

Applicants must also meet the English language requirement of the University.

Please refer to the ''Admission Requirements'' for details.

Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.

You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here