Skip to main content Start main content

If a student disagrees to the decision made or penalty imposed by the academic department / non-academic unit, the student concerned could submit an appeal to the Student Discipline Committee (SDC) to review the adjudication and decision of the Department / Unit.

The decisions made by the SDC are final within the University.



Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.

You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here