News and Events
Cyberbullying among secondary students in Hong Kong
Prof. Edward Chan, APSS of PolyU and Faculty of Law of HKU, led a study of cyberbullying in Hong Kong.
Secondary students who had been doxxed felt helpless and depressed, but had no idea of where to seek help.
“Some tend to resort to revenge and it becomes a vicious cycle” Prof. Chan said.
- Am730 - https://bit.ly/2M0w6rw
- iCable - https://bit.ly/2wLmB9U
- Metro Daily - https://bit.ly/2PFsKfw
- Mingpao - https://bit.ly/2M1vEt6
- Oriental Daily News - https://bit.ly/2Ni5vuE
- RTHK 05/09/2018 《千禧年代》-https://bit.ly/2Q9Fn3w
- RTHK 05/09/2018 《自由風自由 Phone》-https://bit.ly/2PGsrkF
- SCMP - https://bit.ly/2wNG6Q5
- Sing Pao - https://bit.ly/2NNB6Bf
- Sing Tao - https://bit.ly/2PLcYjF
- Sky Post - https://bit.ly/2M29re9
- Ta Kung Pao - https://bit.ly/2Co1lNz