Minor in Applied Mathematics
Entrance Requirement (for 4-year Curriculum students only)
Year 2 students of 4-year curriculum of any UGC-funded full time degree programme of PolyU with GPA 2.5 or above.
- For the applications from the upper year of students, they can be exceptionally considered on the provision that both the Major and Minor departments support them and they can still graduate within the normal duration as well as the overall quota of the university has not been exceeded. The quota for this programme is 126. Extra quotas can be requested when needed.
- Exclusion: Students of BSc (Hons) in Investment Science (63423), BSc (Hons) in Investment Science and Finance Analytics (63426) and Students of BSc (Hons) in Data Science and Analytics (63425)
- Eligible students should submit application form AR147 during the 1st round application period to their Major Department for endorsement.
- Please fill the form AR147 with details as follows:
- Minor Programme Title: Minor In Applied Mathematics
- Programme Code: 63421
- Stream: YAM
Your browser is not the latest version. If you continue to browse our website, Some pages may not function properly.
You are recommended to upgrade to a newer version or switch to a different browser. A list of the web browsers that we support can be found here