Teaching (Course website through PolyU Blackboard):
- AMA1110: Basic Mathematics I – Calculus and Probability & Statistics
- AMA507: Mathematical Modeling for Science and Technology
- Associated Editor: Infectious Disease Modelling
- Associate Editor: Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering
- Editorial Board Member: BMC Research Notes
- Reviewer: Mathematical Reviews of AMS
My research interests lie in Applied Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations, Mathematical Epidemiology and Theoretical Biology. You may find more details through my CV, about my research through Publications or Google Scholr, or ORCID.
I am also serving as the Programme Leader of The Master of Science in Applied Mathematics for Science and Technology. You are welcome to contact us if you have questions on this programme.