Department of Applied Mathematics
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
TU716, Yip Kit Chuen Building, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
(852) 2766 4694
31. E. Wong, K. Ling, A. Tai, J. Lam and X. Zhang, Three-echelon slot allocation for yield and utilisation management in ship liner operations, Computers & Operations Research 148 (2022), 105983.
30. A. Tai, W. Ching, Y. Kuo and N. Song, Joint inspection and inventory control for deteriorating items with time dependent demand and deteriorating rate, Annals of Operations Research 300 (2021), 225–265.
29. X. Li, A. Tai and F. Tian, A discrete-time mean-field stochastic linear-quadratic optimal problem with financial application, International Journal of Control 94 (2021), 175–189.
28. E. Wong, A. Tai and S. So, Container drayage modelling with graph theory-based road connectivity assessment for sustainable freight transportation in new development area, Computers & Industrial Engineering 149 (2020), 106810.
27. Y. Xie, W. He, W. Ching, A. Tai, W. Ip, K. Yung and N. Song, Optimal advertising outsourcing strategy with different effort levels and uncertain demand, International Journal of Production Research 58 (2020), 2016–2035.
26. A. Tai, Y. Xie, W. He and W. Ching, Joint inspection and inventory control for deteriorating items with random maximum lifetime, International Journal of Production Economics 207 (2019), 144–162.
25. E. Wong, A. Tai and E. Zhou, Optimising truckload operations in third-party logistics: a carbon footprint perspective in volatile supply chain, Transportation Research Part D 63 (2018), 649–661.
24. A. Tai, A model for continuously degrading systems with outsourcing maintenance service, International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research 13 (2018), 178–201.
23. E. Wong, A. Tai, Y. Wei and I. Yip, Redesigning one-warehouse n-retailer routing model in inter-store stock transfer operations of an international retail chain distribution, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics 30 (2018), 536–554.
22. N. Li, F. Chan, S. Chung and A. Tai, A stochastic production-inventory model in a two-state production system with inventory deterioration, rework process and backordering, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems 47 (2017), 916–926.
21. A. Tai and W. Ching, Recent advances on Markovian models for inventory research, International Journal of Inventory Research 3 (2016), 198–216.
20. Y. Xie, A. Tai, W. Ching and T. Siu, Pricing strategy for a two-echelon supply chain with optimized return effort level, International Journal of Production Economics 182 (2016), 185–195.
19. A. Tai, Y. Xie and W. Ching, Inspection policy for inventory system with deteriorating products, International Journal of Production Economics 173 (2016), 22–29.
18. A. Tai, A continuous-time multi-echelon inventory model with transshipment, International Journal of Inventory Research 2 (2015), 239–263.
17. E. Wong, A. Tai and M. Raman, A maritime container repositioning yield-based optimization model with uncertain upsurge demand, Transportation Research Part E 82 (2015), 147–161.
16. E. Wong, A. Tai, H. Lau and M. Raman, An utility-based decision support sustainability model in slow steaming maritime operations, Transportation Research Part E 78 (2015), 57–69.
15. A. Tai, An EOQ model for imperfect quality items with multiple quality characteristic screening and shortage backordering, European Journal of Industrial Engineering 9 (2015), 261–276.
14. N. Li, F. Chan, S. Chung and A. Tai, An EPQ model for deteriorating production system and items with rework, Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2015 (2015), Article ID 957970.
13. A. Tai, Hidden Markov models for inventory systems with deteriorating items, International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research 7 (2015), 138–155.
12. A. Tai, Joint pricing and replenishment policies for group-buying auction, International Journal of Intelligent Engineering Informatics 2 (2014), 271–283.
11. X. Chen, A. Tai and Y. Yang, Optimal production and pricing policies in a combined make-to-order/make-to-stock system, International Journal of Production Research 52 (2014), 7027–7045.
10. A. Tai and W. Ching, Optimal inventory policy for a Markovian two-echelon system with returns and lateral transshipment, International Journal of Production Economics 151 (2014), 48–55.
9. A. Tai, Economic production quantity models for deteriorating/imperfect product and service with rework, Computers & Industrial Engineering 66 (2013), 879–888.
8. M. Cao, A. Tai and L. Chan, New statistical distributions for group counting in Bernoulli and Poisson processes, TEST 21 (2012), 29–53.
7. A. Tai and L. Chan, Maintenance models for a continuously degrading system, Computers & Industrial Engineering 58 (2010), 578–583.
6. A. Tai, L. Chan, Y. Zhou, H. Liao and E. Elsayed, Condition based maintenance of periodically inspected systems, Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science 2117 (2009), 1256–1261.
5. A. Tai, W. Ching and L. Chan, Detection of machine failure: Hidden Markov model approach, Computers & Industrial Engineering 57 (2009), 608–619.
4. W. Ching, Y. Cong, T. Ng and A. Tai, A fast algorithm for the spread of HIV in a system of prisons, Mathematical and Computer Modeling 46 (2007), 1247–1255.
3. A. Tai and W. Ching, On the use of renewal theory in machine replacement models, International Journal of Applied Mathematical Sciences 2 (2005), 240–247.
2. A. Tai, W. Ching and W. Cheung, On computing prestige in a network with negative relations, International Journal of Applied Mathematical Sciences 2 (2005), 97–104.
1. W. Ching and A. Tai, A quantity-time-based dispatching policy for a VMI system, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3483 (2005), 342–349.