Education and Academic Qualifications
- Diploma in Biology, Hong Kong Baptist College
- Bachelor of Science, The University of New England
- Doctor of Philosophy, Monash University
My major research focus is using proteomic technologies to compare protein expressions in various situations in various biological models. These include comparative proteomic studies between (a) normal and cancerous tissues, (b) MeHg intoxication brain samples and normal, (c) fabrication of bacterial biosensor (d) responses of dinoflagellates in various nutritional and environmental conditions and (e) promotor of algae growth for production of algal biofuel.
Academic and Professional Experiences
- Chairman of the Hong Kong Proteomic Society
- Associated Editor – Asia, The Integrated Journal of the OMICS technology