Education and Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University
- Doctor of Philosophy, The University of Hong Kong
(1) To study the mechanisms and to facilitate the development of innovative anticancer molecules.
(2) To develop novel chemical proteomic approaches for studying fundamental biology.
(3) To investigate novel functional peptides, including cytosolic peptides and immuopeptides, particularly those encoded by small open reading frames.
Academic and Professional Experiences
- Member, American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- Editorial board member, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics