Zoom Meeting reports
The meeting report is a list of meeting participants, with their join time, leave time, and duration. If the Attention Tracking is enabled in the meeting settings, participants’ Attentiveness Score will be available as well.
- Join Time
- Leave Time
- Attentiveness Score: a percentage of total time in the meeting (if the feature is not turned on, it will always display 100%)
Zoom meeting reports are produced, whichever later:
- when the scheduled end time of the meeting is reached, or
- when the meeting ends after the scheduled meeting end time.
If users would like to retrieve the reports earlier, they have to edit and shorten the duration of the meeting to kick-off the report generation process.
Access your Zoom meeting reports:
Instructors can access Zoom Meeting Reports via the Zoom tab in Blackboard.
- Click "Previous Meetings"
- Click "Report"
- You can download the report by clicking "Export as CSV file"
- Meeting reports are automatically deleted 30 days after the scheduled meeting date.
- If you delete a meeting from your Meetings list in the web portal, you no longer able to generate reports for that meeting. Previous generated report will also be deleted.
- You should generate meeting reports after your meeting has ended.