Content Usage Statistics
You can set the statistics tracking option to "on" when you create or edit a content item, that allows you to track the access of the item.
What's in the Content Usage Statistics
This report displays usage statistics for one content item, including user activity for the date, the day of the week, and the hour of the day.
How to enable the tracking option
1. Go to your content page, and find the item which is needed to track
2. Set the tracking option to "on"
3. You can see the status, "Enabled: Statistics Tracking", under your item
Where to view the statistics report
1. Select your item, and click "View Statistics Report"
2. Run the report
3. The report specifications
Set value in the report parameters:
- Format: Choose an output format from the menu.
- Start date and End date: For reports that cover a specific period of time, select start and end dates for the report.
- Users: Select one or more users for the report. For Windows, to select multiple users in a list, press the Shift key and select the first and last users. To select users out of sequence, press the Ctrl key and select each user needed.
4. Download the report